Monsoon has come

. Tuesday, July 8, 2008


It's finally here. The sky started to pour water on us. The long awaited monsoon has arrived in my town. i wish to move out, get drenched and go for a long bike ride, just the way i used to do it in Bangalore. But a blocked nose, due to cold and a heavy body ache is not allowing me to do so. But this weather makes me think of the nice things, making me write my blog again.

This Rain is not only drops of water. It is the love of the sky for earth... They never meet each other but sends love this way...

I too send my wishes with these drops of water to those friends who have made my life so beautiful, to those loved ones who made me understand the importance of life.

Enjoy the love of the nature. Happy Monsoon.

0 comments:

Posts with Fame

Recent Views

Blog visits since 1/10/2008


Detailed one here

Notice Board

The owner of the blog decides on 'No More changes to the blog for few weeks now.' :) and he is happily liking his new blog look and features.

Labels