For my Ma and Pa.

. Monday, November 24, 2008

I have been wondering a lot on how should i be starting this post... and finally i decided to start it the way of showing you that i am not able to find a good starting.

Well, after i shifted back to my home town and left my office and joined my family business, i have become real irregular in writing new posts... and whatever i say to make myself motivating, it won't be much of help and i will write only when i will be(and that would really be rare)

Anyways, a few days back my elder brother and his wife happened to see a complete fall of moon from "full" to "new" in Kerala. yeah they went out on a trip, a long awaited by both of them.

As i had been recently to Kerala(around 7 months back) with my wife, i was handed the responsibility of making the bookings and arranging for tickets, taxi and hotels.
I, happily did that.

My brother has a child 15months old. As there were plans for them to go on beaches, houseboats and all, i succeeded in conveying them to keep the child with us, with me and my wife taking care of her. It was much tougher than it sounded when i said them and it turned out it to be more disheartening than what i expected(i expected none). I though we would get more close to the child.

She used to play all day with her grandparents(obviously dude.... my mom and dad) but in night she used to share our room. The very first day her parents left, she fell sick with puking all night. it was terrible.

She used to blossom in day with all the fun filled play, but as the sun used to sink behind the hill, har face used to carry a sorrow filled expression. She showed so clearly that she was missing her parents. Seeing her in the nights had become so difficult for me, and we were not even in a condition to tell her parents of that... we never wanted to ruin their trip.

The pinch on the bruise was that she never happened to come to me. She remained all night in the laps of my wife, she used to move her body away when i used to take out my hands to her to hold her and make her sleep. I don't know if she heard me planning for her parents' trip sometime, or she knew it was me who had made all the bookings and all the plans to keep her away from her parents. i felt disgusting of myself.

I have not yet let my brother and his wife let know of her behaviour, but deep inside me i feel the pain she was carrying from being away from her parents. I would never ever do to anyone what i did to her.. though it was for her parents' goodness... to enjoy the trip, i made them let the kid be at home.

I now, however, love the relationship a kid share with its mom and with its dad, and the way they love their kid. This is the greatest of God's gift to us for having parents to love us, tender us, help us, fight us and care for them. deveryone shows their gratitude in a way or other. i love my parents and would always do that.

0 comments:

Posts with Fame

Recent Views

Blog visits since 1/10/2008


Detailed one here

Notice Board

The owner of the blog decides on 'No More changes to the blog for few weeks now.' :) and he is happily liking his new blog look and features.

Labels