Vending Machine

. Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Proud and Close association with the vending machines in the pantry. Dreams of time when the day start, and the dreams of dreams when it falls. I stay near the vending machine, making the hustling sound as though it's brewing the coffee fresh, but still I know its just the powdered coffee and the creamer it mixes to give me that hot cup of coffee.

Through the sound of that pretentious brewing coffee, a herd of thoughts passes through my mind. Capturing one and capturing other followed by capturing the one I had just left. The one minute wait at the coffee vending machine makes me think of the thousands catch, the one or those I am sure to forget as soon as I reach my desk and power up my monitor.

It is just for the matter of fact that I think of the meeting in the room alone with the girl in that room locked but still not so locked. The way she looked, the smile she bore but still I was so unsure to say yes or no.

Through the same sound I think of calling an old friend of mine, who was in college with me. Though not prepared for any exam with her, I have definitely revised all my subject with her before exams. She complains of me forgetting her, but there were very few in college I spent time with.

In that pretentitious sound I think of the girl I always think of calling up, but never get courage to do so. At the same time I think that I had been thinking a lot over the girls in my life and try thinking of something else, realizing I forgot to think about the girl from the school or the girl in the neighbourhood and many more.

The coffee is ready and then I pick the cup thinking I need to take serious decision in my life... stop doing things those harm me or cost me a little high, start things I had been planning to do.
Everything after I finish this cup of coffee.

Soon I get back to the machine... the same cofffee vending machine, rushing through all the thoughts I just dumped in the trash with the cup of coffee I just finished, thinking on my way I also need to cut down on my coffee, but realizing soon that this vending machine is the best friend I have got in the office, whom I visit the most often, standing next to which I take many decision, staying around this machine I clear my doubts, hence trashing the idea of chopping the number of coffee off.

So I am just going back to meet my friend... thinking tough on thinking something new this time.

1 comments:

Horatio said...

Something tells me that this is the best blog i have read of you. I am in a serious mood and i am not joking. Keep the good work maaan
Really liked the way you put your sentences. Even if it was one of those things i happen to avoid these days i couldn't resist reading the whole thing. great skill you got mate.

Posts with Fame

Recent Views

Blog visits since 1/10/2008


Detailed one here

Notice Board

The owner of the blog decides on 'No More changes to the blog for few weeks now.' :) and he is happily liking his new blog look and features.

Labels