Feels good to

. Wednesday, May 23, 2007

come back to the same routine.
Yes now I am back to the same fun life of Bangalore.
May of 2007 is one period, which I will forget after forgetting my name. I was so excited with my trip back home and it turned out to be equally repulsive. Apparently after reaching back to Bangalore the tune of bad news didn't fade off.
Firstly I learnt that the QEA nite party is already thrown and icing on the cake, it was thrown at the Taj. And I broke my bike's mudguard... and there are so many more..
I am still waiting for the more bad news to come. truely... I am waiting and I am all ready to tackle them.

But on an all I am happy to be back to the place I was missing all these days.

1 comments:

Horatio said...

feels good to see you back also man though bit angry about the missing sweets can understand that u were hungry and the journey is long so excused for the sweets. As for the things u missed i see nothing macha life is too big that u dont miss anything

Posts with Fame

Recent Views

Blog visits since 1/10/2008


Detailed one here

Notice Board

The owner of the blog decides on 'No More changes to the blog for few weeks now.' :) and he is happily liking his new blog look and features.

Labels