Well

. Monday, April 30, 2007

i just realised there are so many "Well"s in my previous post. Well, I am not sure why I have put so many "Well"s in my that post. But I wanna get rid of it. Well, so what do i do about that. hmmm... well lets see... no more "well"s now... wats happening to me... why each of my sentence is begining with the same crap "well". oh God help me... Well i know i will only have to do something about it. But i can't do anything about it. Well, but you can obviously. avoid reading those "well"s until I get a way to fix it.

2 comments:

Horatio said...

how about the word/letter 'i'. You should think about it also.else 'well' will feel bad :)

I-m-mOrtAL said...

true... but according to me this is my blog and "I" feel good to write "I" as many times as "I" want:)
so let "well" feel the way it wants to

Posts with Fame

Recent Views

Blog visits since 1/10/2008


Detailed one here

Notice Board

The owner of the blog decides on 'No More changes to the blog for few weeks now.' :) and he is happily liking his new blog look and features.

Labels