Working late nights

. Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Is this by wish or by compelling, but it is true, that I am working late nights. Doing things I want to do the last. All this time, I have stopped doing things I love, like watching movies, listening to songs(all day… There was time when you would have never found me without my earphones hanging from my ears.), going home early, talking to friends, sit in the cafeteria for really long-long time and many others.

I will really have to think hard to recollect when did I talk freely and talk all rubbish stuff with any of my friends. Its good that my friends haven’t realize that I had been working so much that I don’t even bother to click on the play button of the iTunes when I have my earphones tangled around my neck.

I remember once that I had been making fun of one of my friends for working so hard and that too just for peanuts. I had made such a big fuss outta it that his girlfriend literally didn’t talk to him for… to be true I don’t know really how long… but now I am in the same condition… spending hours at office, and not freaking out but working, though not for peanuts but just a little more than that.

The latest number by Justin Timberlake is actually true… “what goes around, goes around… comes round”.

1 comments:

Horatio said...

hmmn what goes around will keep on doing that until anything decides to stop it from doing it. This too will also pass and your itunes will be busy again.

Posts with Fame

Recent Views

Blog visits since 1/10/2008


Detailed one here

Notice Board

The owner of the blog decides on 'No More changes to the blog for few weeks now.' :) and he is happily liking his new blog look and features.

Labels