Time to blog

. Monday, April 30, 2007

Well, those days are back again… though lately… No more hitting CTRL+SPACE continuously. I know a java developer working on ECLIPSE IDE will definitely understand that… but for others… no more pounds of work. So that’s not the only thing that has come again.

No work and that came with a couple of milk chocolates. Well there was time I used to eat chocolates got on someone’s arrival from onsite. And today after a very loooooong time I got to eat them again.

Well, that’s not it. there is much to come. We have got Orkut access again in our office. Good that the operations’ guys have decided to remove the WebSense blockage.

So with that there are many other sites otherwise inaccessible, becoming easy to surf through. I know you understand what I mean.

And yes, how can I forrget this... getting up again at close to 11 in the morning... (huh? should i call it morning... well i guess so... for me, atleast, its morning)

And more of it… the thing I am rightly doing now… writing blog.

Well, may He keep this change for ever. Amen.

0 comments:

Posts with Fame

Recent Views

Blog visits since 1/10/2008


Detailed one here

Notice Board

The owner of the blog decides on 'No More changes to the blog for few weeks now.' :) and he is happily liking his new blog look and features.

Labels