I wanna go home...

. Thursday, April 19, 2007

... but it’s raining outside... so I thought why not to write a blog. Though I can go home even if its raining… and it’s already too late, but the person with me is against it… and now that he has gone to ease himself, I am doing just what I had been thinking to do since more than 4 hours… write the blog and yes, my iTunes is awake again.

uh!!! I don't have any topic to write on, despite the fact that I had been thinking to write one since long… hmmm… well why not lets discuss the day that just flew away.

It had been a very very bad day, tiring and full of failures. There was no power when I realized mosquitoes buzzing into my ears continuously early in the morning. The day started with such a great negative energy that even that I reached office quite early, I had not been able to fix one problem till lunch. And impressingly, I haven’t done anything other than that.

Well the day was actually full of problems. Things which were running like Mercedes stopped working at all… and 4 person around me pointing it out, making me feel bad… finally one comes to me to console me and tells me “whatever u do, never attach your sentiments with it. Failures are bound to occur… just tell people you will fix it and things are fine again.” I seriously liked the idea.

And see what! at the end of day I am happy, smiling without any reasons(though my cell is completely discharged and i don't have a charger here at office) may be because of the small lesson I learnt today, but one thing is continuously distracting me… when will the rain stop?

0 comments:

Posts with Fame

Recent Views

Blog visits since 1/10/2008


Detailed one here

Notice Board

The owner of the blog decides on 'No More changes to the blog for few weeks now.' :) and he is happily liking his new blog look and features.

Labels