Time to Decide

. Monday, November 19, 2007

Well, now that I have been avoiding all decisions in life for after the CAT exam gets over, I need to work on them and make the decisions. Today, while talking on phone, I said, “I have gotta make plans for future”. But now I reconsider my statement and have rephrased it. I don’t need to make plan, but it’s high time that I should take decisions, firm decisions for my life… for our life. (yes, for those vellas who get time to read my blog, and those who still don’t know that I am getting married very soon, now I no longer will use my life as a phrase, as it is no longer just my life. This also explains whom was I talking to on phone, when referred above).

I also make a humble request to all the people who come on this page and take out time to read it. At some point in time, if I have postponed something you said, or we discussed for after the CAT, please let me know. The reason I am asking you to do so is because I have done this innumerous times that even I can’t remember.

I need to take decisions in case I get through the CAT (for which chances are really low) and in case if I don’t. I need to decide from when should I take the leave for the wedding. I need to take decision on the invitees list (don’t wanna miss any person). I have to decide on where I have to shop from. And… blah, blah, blah.

With so many decisions around to be made, I think the most important decision is to decide on what all I have to decide.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

yes u sed we ll think over it after CAT...start working...

Posts with Fame

Recent Views

Blog visits since 1/10/2008


Detailed one here

Notice Board

The owner of the blog decides on 'No More changes to the blog for few weeks now.' :) and he is happily liking his new blog look and features.

Labels