Just to begin with the blog again...

. Wednesday, November 14, 2007

We had a Sunday Blast, after a millions of Sundays. It was a fun-filled-evening. We went to Amoeba for bowling. After a Long time, longer than the time I have last posted something on my blog, I saw those ten pins 60 feet away from me, arranged so fantastically. The leader of them was bantering me to hit it with that heavy ball with three holes to accommodate two of my fingers and thumb, saying me that if u hit me on the right place I will make them all come with me to the pit.

But sadly, I could just do it once, the right hit. A quarter of my shots made the ball roll in the gutter. But no regrets, it was fun after ages, just loved to bowl. In between the game another friend of mine who wasn’t so keen to participate in bowl the pins game, whispered, “You know you are the only guy who is so much involved in bowling”. I asked her what she meant. She explained that all others were busy looking at a chinki gal do the bowling. Well after that even I was not so involved in bowling. I mean you can u deviate your eyes from smooth and clean legs extruding out of a black colored short-skirt. Well no more explanations on it.

The evening still had so much in its bag to give, and all it carried was just the fun, and more fun. We left from Amoeba deciding where to have the dinner. And, when it comes to me to decide, I end up to either some junk food outlet, or Italian or Chinese. That evening we settled down on Chinese cuisine, and proceeded for Mainland China.

Well, the food was good, but much better was the company. The waiter asked whether someone wants to eat with chopsticks, and I was sure there was none. Well, I always have people around me to prove me wrong when I am damn sure about things. So, to surprise everyone my friend asked for the chopsticks.

Well, so the food was all set on the table. When it was to eat noodles, my friend ate it not so delicately, but not very clumsily too. But then there were rice too. That time all waiters were eying on one table and that obviously was ours.

The next day I couldn’t stop myself from sending him a link on how to eat food, using chopstick.

0 comments:

Posts with Fame

Recent Views

Blog visits since 1/10/2008


Detailed one here

Notice Board

The owner of the blog decides on 'No More changes to the blog for few weeks now.' :) and he is happily liking his new blog look and features.

Labels