The N U M B E R S A K E

. Thursday, June 28, 2007

For my previous blog, had no names, and just numbers making conversations, I understand, it becomes quite confusing... that too the numbers are in ten-thousands, difficult to remember throughout the post.
There are LOGICAL reasons for assigning the numbers. Firstly, as the names weren't used, it surely means that identities of the characters were intended to be hidden. Secondly, I didn't replace the name with another, cuz there was nothing I could co-relate the other names to those characters and if I would have given some random names, I would have been unfair to them.
Moreover, consider, if I would have randomly picked a guy's name sitting in the same bay in office, I sit in, he could have charged me for harassment. I was just scared to use names. So I assigned the characters some numbers, which according to me can be related to the characters.

P.S. Don't break your head on deciphering the numbers, you will end up nowhere.

2 comments:

Horatio said...

hmmn.... i see

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Posts with Fame

Recent Views

Blog visits since 1/10/2008


Detailed one here

Notice Board

The owner of the blog decides on 'No More changes to the blog for few weeks now.' :) and he is happily liking his new blog look and features.

Labels