Waking Up

. Thursday, March 22, 2007

I met all my friends from the college and the school. We all went for some party. There was a performer who was to put on a live show, but as always he had not arrived yet. But still it was such a great fun... and then the host made the big announcement... the artist comes on the stage and start singing loud South-Indian Classical Song.

"Now what's that?" After such a long time I had a nice dream and I tried to do everything to stay in it, but ultimately, I had to open my eyes, sit straight and analyze what's happening.


It hadn't taken me more than a few milliseconds to realize that my old-aged landlord is playing some crappy stuff early in the morning at 7:15am. It was so loud that I had mistaken it to be played in my own room.

Now come on, if someone seriously likes something, then what is the need to impose the same on others.

I generally don't listen to rock music loudly in the morning. But this was my answer to my landlord's behavior.

1 comments:

Horatio said...

hope it went down well the landlord.
And check if your rental agreement states that if u are asleep even after 7 the landlord got all right to play any goddamn music(i love classical stuff too)loudly.
And ya tell me how did the fusion sound ?

Posts with Fame

Recent Views

Blog visits since 1/10/2008


Detailed one here

Notice Board

The owner of the blog decides on 'No More changes to the blog for few weeks now.' :) and he is happily liking his new blog look and features.

Labels